Is your name on the ranking? A friend of mine played a game in which you have to replace the names on the ranking with the names of the same period and the same rank. The fifth most common girl's name in the USA is For example, the name 'Sophia' is the fifth most common name in the USA. The name 'Sophia', for example, is the fifth most common name in the United States and is associated with nobility in Japan, perhaps due to the influence of anime. Reference : https://www.babynamestats.com/top100.html Japanese names for the same rank. Transpose that to the Japanese name rankings and I get the name Tsumugi. The name Tsumigi means thread or fabric. The name sounds very pretty. Reference : https://st.benesse.ne.jp/ninshin/name/girl/name-ranking/ In Japan, it is the trend of the names after nature. And most of them are difficult to read, since their kanjis are many way to read. However it is cute. It seems to be the same all over the world that th...
I live in Kyoto, Japan and love Japanese culture. I am happy to be able to share with you about Japan.
Comments
Post a Comment